The most coveted awards in the magazine industry, showcasing excellence and rewarding innovation, have announced their much anticipated shortlist. They celebrate the highest calibre products and brands, and the people behind them providing a benchmark for excellence.
Our clients also have a strong representation throughout the awards categories. This includes the Media Brand of the Year and the eleventh year in a row that our clients have been nominated in the Business Intelligence Brand of the Year category.
Media Brand of the Year
- Health Service Journal, Wilmington Healthcare
- New Scientist
Business Intelligence Product of the Year
- Utility Week, Faversham House
Subscriptions Strategy of the Year
- 2020 Subscriptions Growth Strategy
- Utility Week Membership Project, Faversham House
Team of the Year
- Editorial Team, New Scientist
- Editorial Team, Health Service Journal, Wilmington Healthcare
We would also like to congratulate the individual staff members also nominated for awards.
Editor of the Year
- Adam Leyland, The Grocer, William Reed Business Media
- Alastair McLellan, Health Service Journal, Wilmington Healthcare
- Emily Watson, New Scientist
Columnist of the Year
- Helen Edwards, Marketing Week, Centaur Media
- Liz Hamson, Property Week, EMAP/Metropolis
- Mark Ritson, Marketing Week, Centaur Media
Writer of the Year
- Lawrence Dunhill, Health Service Journal, Wilmington Healthcare
- Elizabeth Hopkirk, Building and Building Design, Assemble Media Group
- Graham Lawton, New Scientist
The results will be announced on 23 June 2021 at via a Virtual Ceremony. Tickets to stream the award ceremony are available on the PPA Awards website.
Good luck to you all!