Create a more engaging and personalised experience for your customers
Understanding who makes up your customers and what they want/need from your organisation is critical to delivering an engaging and relevant GDPR-compliant customer experience. The digital era makes it likely that your information and services are reaching a much wider audience than your traditional customer base. Learning who they are and how they are interacting with your brand is highly valuable information for developing your digital strategy and engaging with your entire audience.
Return on Investment
- Reduce cost of data cleansing – Reduce operational costs of expensive and lengthy data-cleaning exercises and remain GDPR-compliant, by configuring the system to prompt the end user to complete regular data update tasks
- Increase revenue – Increase the Lifetime Value of your customers by monetising them from an earlier stage in the customer cycle; convert segmented audience data into new digital revenue streams from paid content, native advertising and content marketing
Segmenting your customer data into subgroups for the purpose of analysis is essential to identifying trends, planning highly-targeted product development and delivering relevant marketing and advertising campaigns. But by definition, segmentation is only part of a wider engagement process that includes customer development, capturing transactions and demographics into a comprehensive customer database, followed by targeted marketing campaigns. You need to have the capabilities to deliver the relevant information to the right segment of your customers at the right time.
Our approach is data-driven, and because our customer data platform (CDP) is transactional and continuously evolving, each customer data record is enriched over time with product purchasing history, demographic information, web activity behaviour and campaign data (e.g. email response data), so that your marketing team can segment your customer data in one place. This data can be fed into targeted communication campaigns, either executed on our platform or via another system (e.g. email and web messaging).
Our customer data platform provides the ability to:
- Capture data at source – combining sophisticated dynamic registration forms and an e-commerce engine that capture customer data and continuously enrich it over time.
- Capture behavioural activity – capturing relevant details of website usage, responses to emails and activity collected across other systems (e.g. events data), as well as synchronisation with any CRM.
- Query and segment data – providing a powerful and configurable interface for extracting datasets on the basis of any element of audience data. There is full support for third-party data analysis and visualisation tools like Microsoft Power BI, Faststats and Tableau, whether through an API, a standard OData connection, or through data replication.
- Support content marketing delivery – interacting with a CMS to personalise content on the basis of customer data and activity, or support your own email marketing system through our connectors and APIs.
And finally, our platform tracks and records all customer interactions (from the website, via the backend customer services interface, or through an API connecting to a 3rd party system) for GDPR auditing purposes, and the tools for customers to request, remediate and erase all of their data from the database – all standard features of our technology.
- Develop your customers – Use configurable data capture forms engine to develop your customer database, building rich individual profiles through online and offline user engagement
- Segmentation and targeting – Segment and target users with relevant content, advertising and marketing messages, throughout the user journey
- GDPR data governance – Use in-built compliant data management tools to collect and cleanse user data